Additional Content Download
Bauer Maschinen presentation on comparison of the risk assessments of different safety standards for non-road vehicle
Expand your knowledge within this area, with this exclusive presentation by Thomas Elsner, Director of R&D Department at Bauer Maschinen GmbH in Germany on the topic of "Uncertainty in quantitative risk analysis – Characterisation and methods of treatment".
The presentation covers the following:
- Comparison of the risk assessments of different safety standards
- Differences in risk evaluation and SIL/PL determination
- Holistic event chain approach
- Unification of quantitative risk evaluation
Download the full presentation for free here
Timo Malm, Senior Scientist at the VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland Ltd. in Finland made this exclusive presentation on the topic of: "Comparing the process from risks to SIL/PL assignment".
The presentation covers:
- Assessment of 9 risks related to mobile work machines and robots
- Application of both ISO 13849-1 and IEC 62061 methods for the same risks to assign SIL/PL
- Statistical differences between methods and how differently specialists can see the cases
- Comparison of mobile work machine cases to the suggestions of C-type standards
Download the full presentation for free here.
The more electronically complex a giant machine is, the more possibilities occur for problems with the cyber signal. The dynamic movement of a machine in a construction or mining setting adds another dimension: the entire machine including its power source can move in any direction. It adds a third dimension to a two-dimensional framework.
Expand your knowledge within this area, with this exclusive free report written by Automotive IQ on the topic of: "Cybersecurity in Non Road Mobile Machinery".
Download the report for free here